Monday, March 19, 2012

Eastern Sate show info



info Here!!!!
The short version:
Cellblocks 8, 11, and 14 for the duration of the 2012 season (April 1 - November 30).

"The installation marks Judith Schaechter’s return to Philadelphia after more than ten years exhibiting nationally and internationally. It will open to the public Sunday, April 1, 2012, with an opening reception Friday, May 11, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The Battle of Carnival and Lent will be on view through November and is included in standard admission to the historic site."

For more information and schedules, please call (215) 236-3300 or visit www.EasternState.org.

3 comments:

Dot DiRienzi said...

Brilliant, Judith. I hope you will be publishing a book or catalog of its creation and documentation. It is gorgeous. I hope it results in more awards and commissions.

Wish I could see it. (Maybe I will!)

Dot DiRienzi

miss fidget said...

This weekend I found a 3 foot tall teddy bear holding a red stuffed heart that said "I love you." Lucky for you an artist currently exhibiting at ESP was with me and urged me to NOT get it and give it to you at your opening!

Kathleen Elliot said...

Judith,
Your work is amazing, this installation is spectacular, and I'm awed and inspired.
Very best,
Kathleen