Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Late Breaking News from Noose!

THIS is where I will be Saturday!
Museum of Arts and Design
2 COLUMBUS CIRCLE NEW YORK, NY

Open Studio with Judith Schaechter
Saturday February 14, 2009
2-4pm
MAD Open Studios, 6th floor Education Department
Free with admission

"Glass artist Judith Schaechter will illustrate with her studio materials the creative processes behind her stained glass artwork." says the press release and I, Judith Schaechter, approve this message!
More info here
Be there or yer fish food!

2 comments:

Lori Field said...

o mi gawd o mi gawd o mi gawd o mi gawd, is this my valentine's present?? I hope I can make this.

L.

Al Falafal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDITH!!!!!

Wish I was in New York today. I did let all my friends know you're doing the MAD workshop but I only realized it at the last minute.

Lots o' love to you and I hope to see you soon.

xox al falafool